As you might be able to see above, we feed the squirrels too. Sometimes they are the only ones eating. It drives you know who crazy! Last photo shows the sparrows up front diving into the box. They peck the bottom of the box when there isn't any food. Wildlife fun and unpredictable! Hope you are enjoying a sunny day wherever you may be. I'm off to watch the snow melt!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!