Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Herbal Moving Day!

I don't usually move plants around this late in the year.  OK, OK, you know me too well!  When the frost warnings come, we are running around trying to dig up plants to bring in!  So we moved this linear leaf thyme out of its old container.  It was falling apart literally!

Here is the new container and the thyme took up every nook and cranny of it!  I forgot to get a new photo!  I will post it tomorrow!  Hope you had a good day wherever you may be.   I've added a whole bunch of stuff to my blog.  Hope you enjoy it!  Here is the container newly planted!  It is getting a good drink right now from remnants of Nicole!

2 comments:

PeggyR said...

Ah looks good! No frost warnings here. Most likely not until the end of October. I will have to bring in Lemon Verbena and Rosemary. It's hard to save Rosemary though..

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

If you have a garage with windows facing south, Peggy, you can keep your rosemary in there very easily! Thanks for stopping by! I will have to get over your way!