- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
A Box of Good and Plenty Candy!
anise hyssop (Agastache foeniculum). It is one of my favorite edible flowers because it tastes just Good and Plenty candy. I am sure I'm dating myself now! I think they must have Good and Plenty in those vintage candy boxes they sell! You can also use the leaves in tea both fresh and dried. Some gardeners find this plant invasive, but I have never had too much anise hyssop. In fact sometimes I wish I had a bit more. I need to gather some leaves and dry them for my tea blends this fall. I have not been drying enough. I have provided a link from The Herb Companion magazine on anise hyssop for you to browse. Hope you are enjoying your day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.