Monday, September 27, 2010

New Pages on My Blog!

Well, I finally got some help from the Blogger help pages.  I put together a couple of new pages that you will see across the top of my homepage just beneath my banner photo!  It's about time!  Most of you have these pages.  I'm still very bad at new technology!  Hopefully, I will add a few more in the coming days and I will change them up every so often so there will be something new for you to learn.  Right now they are about my favorite, lemon verbena and I may keep these two as a fixture and try to add to them periodically.  Met a woman at the Fair on Saturday who hates the internet and I needed to put together some information on lemon verbena for her and mail it to her.  Still using the good old mail!  So I have given it to you as well.  The growing tips are for this region, because there are some of you lucky people that lemon verbena is a small shrub or tree and can grow year round!  You know who you are!  Lucky, lucky!  Well, it is a wet, dreary, cool day here and I'm off to blanch some beans and then make some jelly or may be go to the movies to see Wall Street.  Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

6 comments:

Terra said...

I do love lemon verbena, and may plant another; I am one of those lucky ones who lives where it can grow as a small bush, unless we have a rare frost.

Becca's Dirt said...

I am not computer/program savvy. So you are learning. Share what you know. By the time I learn something new there are many more NEW ones come out. I can't keep up nor do I want to. It makes me tired and hurts my brain. LOL

PeggyR said...

I love lemon verbena. I will have to bring mine in as well as the rosemary before winter sets in.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You lucky girl, Terra! This lemon verbena in the photo has come back now for three years in this spot. Knock on wood! Not quite as good as one that is perennial.

Becca, I have given you the directions to making a page in a new post. See what you think!

It is work, Peggy, but I so look forward to seeing those little leaves in February and know that spring is coming soon!

Thanks ladies for stopping by!

Char's Gardening said...

Nice job with the new pages and I like the info on Lemon verbena. I like the idea of switching pages out.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Your blog is great as well, Char! So great that we can all learn from each other. Just remind if you want to learn about something and I will get a new page together! Thanks for stopping by! Those pickle worms looks gross!