Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cheep Rooms on Thursdays!

Found this cheep room in a mighty English oak tree on the property where we stayed outside Bristol, England.  This tree was as enormous as the yew tree was in my previous post!  Raining outside FINALLY!  We really need the rain.  May get an inch.  Keeping fingers crossed.  Got to run.  Going to see George Clooney in The American.  The movie was very good.  Beautiful views of Italy and George.  Not a romantic comedy, but even a suspenseful movie with George is great!  There is romance, but not a lot of laughing.  The Herbal Husband thought that George wasn't the right fit, but I enjoyed him!  Talk to you later.

6 comments:

Terra said...

Oh I love your photo of the cheep room. Let us know how you like The American, which I plan to see one day. Last night my husband and I watched The Young Victoria, it was fascinating and an excellent movie. Victoria and Albert courted in such a sweet way and wow, the sets of palaces and grounds!

Carol said...

What an amazing tree! Glad you're getting the needed rain. It has certainly greened things back up here.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hi Terra, Loved The Young Victoria. Love period movies. I will let you know how The American is. I think probably the polar opposite of The Young Victoria.

Hi Carol, Yes, England has wonderful old trees. Glad you are green again. It may take a little more rain for that to happen for us.

Thanks to you both for stopping by.

Unknown said...

I love it! Thank you for bringing a little England to the CheepRoom blog.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are welcome, TG! Glad I could find a cheep room in jolly old England!

lifeshighway said...

Thanks for the little view of the of an English cheap room. The tree is magnificent.