- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Monday, September 27, 2010
My Mistake Was. . .
A Southern Garden by Becca for your birthday, I am going to teach you how to make up a page for your blog. I was making the mistake of going to Design and clicking on Add Gadget and then adding a page that way. Maybe you can do it that way, but I found an easier way. You simply go like you would to do a New Post and just under Settings it says "Edit Pages". You click that and then it gives you a big blue button that says "New Page". Click on that and it looks just like when you do a post for your blog. You can add links and pictures just like in a post. You can do all kinds of pages, but you can only do ten for the time being. Hope this has been clear. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. See if my directions help you. I think you can figure it out. If not, maybe a trip to Alabama would help! You all have to go and wish Becca a very happy birthday, because it's tomorrow! Happy Birthday, Becca! May you have many more!