Monday, September 27, 2010

My Mistake Was. . .

Ok, Becca from A Southern Garden by Becca for your birthday, I am going to teach you how to make up a page for your blog.  I was making the mistake of going to Design and clicking on Add Gadget and then adding a page that way.  Maybe you can do it that way, but I found an easier way.  You simply go like you would to do a New Post and just under Settings it says "Edit Pages".  You click that and then it gives you a big blue button that says "New Page".  Click on that and it looks just like when you do a post for your blog.  You can add links and pictures just like in a post.  You can do all kinds of pages, but you can only do ten for the time being.  Hope this has been clear.  If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.  See if my directions help you.  I think you can figure it out.  If not, maybe a trip to Alabama would help!  You all have to go and wish Becca a very happy birthday, because it's tomorrow!  Happy Birthday, Becca!  May you have many more! 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I discovered your blog tonight and want to thank you for the info on making pages. I've only had my blog about a month and still have a lot to learn I think this info will be very useful!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks for stopping by Sharon! Hope to give you some other useful information along the way! I have joined your blog. Your corgis are so adorable!

Kay's flowers said...

Hi Nancy,
It's been a while. I've had a busy summer. I love your new pages and especially the recipes and can't wait to try them. Hope all is well with you.
Love,
Kay

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hi Kay, Glad you stopped by! I will try to add to favorite recipes from time to time. So keep checking! xx Nancy