Friday, September 17, 2010

Sometimes It's All About the Food!-English Style

This was my first dinner on the first night at the Ramada Grange Hotel.  It was chicken, green beans and a potato cake.  I enjoyed it a little too much.  I even had dessert!  You'll have to take my word for it.  Didn't get a photo of that!  My English Herbal Companion had salmon with noodles.
Food is always an enjoyable part of a vacation.  Since I have lost weight, I have worked to change my eating habits.  Some times it worked, some times I just indulged!  I have been working to walk off the extra calories!  Hope you are having a good day.  Speaking of food, I'm off to make lunch.  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

PeggyR said...

Oh that looks very good!

Martha said...

Looks like a good dinner -- There is nothing like a roast chicken.

Terra said...

The meals are very pretty, in addition to being delicious, I am sure.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks for your comments and for stopping by!