Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just Wanted to Say I'm Back!

Made The Herbal Husband some blueberry muffins this morning!  My trip from England started at 5:00 AM yesterday in London and ended at 5:35 PM yesterday afternoon in Pittsburgh.  I ate "beef stew" at 11:00 AM and cereal at 8:00 PM in Pittsburgh!  It was a wild day!  Glad to be home.  Wait until you see the photos!  Got to go do some errands!  Will tell you some tales tomorrow!  Missed you and The Herbal Husband!   I had a walk in the mist and rain this morning reminded me of England!  Talk to you later!

9 comments:

Carol said...

Missed you too...glad you had a good trip!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Glad you made it back home and had a great trip. Looking forward to pictures and tales.

FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

ooo! Do tell!! I look forward to your posts!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks ladies! Adventures to come!

Martha said...

Will look forward to your posts about your trip!

Comfrey Cottages said...

welcome home Nancy! We missed you too:) Anticipating your stories and photosxxx

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Martha and Leslie for stopping by!

Alan Richardson said...

Wow that was a quick trip!

Alan

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I know, Alan! It just blew by like a gale wind! Thanks for stopping by.