Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Time is Ticking Down! Last Chance to Enter!

The Scented Home for the Holidays Gift Basket

The Village Herb Shop Garden
Just a reminder that you have just a bit over 12 hours until the big pick at 10 AM EST tomorrow, December  17, 2012.  The odds are really good so if you haven't commented, NOW would be a great time.  I wanted to give you one more look and remember I'm going to throw in some other goodies as a surprise.  Don't you love Christmas surprises?  Don't wait!  You could be out of luck!  I will accept comments on this post as well.  I also wanted to show Kathleen's lovely herb garden still with a lot of green showing!  So hope you had a great day.  We had a Lima, Peru kind of day.  Gray and dreary!  Talk to you later.

10 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a treat someone is going to get. I bet it all smells wonderful too.

I love Kathleen's garden. Makes me want to get out and work in mine, but alas it is now dark out.

It was gray, warm and humid here today.

Have a nice evening and a great week ~ FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm smelling it right beside me, FL. Kathleen has a beautiful herb garden and you will be lucky to be out in yours tomorrow. It was warm enough here today (60 something). Thinking of you and sending good and positive energy your way, dear FL. xxoo Nancy

Unknown said...

Wow. That is quite the treat. I want to learn how to use the cheese basket you had in the previous posting...

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I need to learn too, TG!

Pat said...

What a special basket!! Everything looks so enticing.
With our drab & almost snowless December, that green herb garden looks even more beckoning. We may not have a white Christmas & with a bare ground & freezing temperatures there will be growing concerns

Marie M. said...

I just subscribed and am looking forward to learning so much from your postings. Everything looks so nice...wish I could smell the fragrances.

Marie M. said...

I just subscribed and am looking forward to learning so much. Everything looks so pretty...Wish I could smell the fragrances.

Unknown said...

Glad you and Bonnie had another fun day in Chagrin Falls!the basket looks beautiful, and I can smell it from here!

Unknown said...

hi Nancy--trying this for the first time, don't know if it will work. Glad you and Bonnie had another fun day at The Village Herb Shop. The basket looks beautiful, and I can sniff the good fragrance from here!

Shaun Swales said...

What a herb garden, I think this gardening accessory would be useful when picking them.