Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Longwood Christmas-More Daytime Effects!

Mantel in the Music Room

Twenty Foot High Ceiling, 18 Foot Tree, 3,000 Lights and 1,000 Ornaments!

A Simple Decorated Wreath

Not One but Three Wardian Cases

Every Little Nook Was Decorated

A Simple but Effective Arrangement in a Milk Glass Epergne

I Think This is Leaves Sprayed Gold

Decorated Tree in the Main Conservatory

Looks Like It Snowed Here!

The Acacia Passage

A Decorated Tree in the Mediterranean Garden

A Kalanchoe Wreath

A Forest of Children's Decorated Trees

Great Use of Popsicle Sticks and Paper for the Kids to Make
OK, you know I had to torture you a couple of more days with the daytime photos of A Longwood Christmas.  I took a lot of photos so I'm going to show you as much as you can stand and post other topics when I can interrupt.  I find that if I don't concentrate on one trip and tell you everything, I forget to finish and we are still talking about past trips!  Yikes!  We are going to post photos until we are finished!  It will definitely put you in the spirit.  Hopefully, my post for Mother Earth Living with my favorite herb shop and tearoom will be posted shortly!  It is definitely Christmas weather outside!  Back to seasonal temperatures after the 60's we have had, but still no snow!  Hope you are having a great day.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep those photos coming! This is so beautiful. I am turning greener than the trees with envy!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Your wish is my command! Stay tuned! xxoo Nancy