Well, Merry Christmas everyone! I was awakened this morning by The Herbal Husband screaming get your camera and come take a picture of Santa's helpers. We always get a visit this time of year by at least one of them. This year was two of them. The doe was under the grape arbor and once she got up and started to walk out of the garden, we saw she was limping. The buck had his velvet antlers. Never a dull moment for us.
Facebook page. Hope you are having a great Christmas. My turn to cook and I'm making Chicken Divan. Here's a link for my recipe, Chicken Divan. Snow, freezing rain, a general mess coming our way tonight. I told The Herbal Husband, "Just chill! We don't have to go anywhere!" Always a good thing. Stay safe wherever you may be.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!