Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Guest Blogging for Mother Earth Living Magazine!

A Collection of English Tea Items
A Collection of Japanese Tea Items

A Collection of American Tea Items
Lots of Green in the Rosemary House Gardens Late in the Season
The IT team at Mother Earth Living got my photos posted with my post.  Yippee!  My post for Mother Earth Living magazine is called The Herb Shop Owners Who Inspired Me to Start My Blog.  My two favorite sisters who have a blog called Rosemary's Sampler inspired me a while back to blog for myself.

They own Rosemary House and Sweet Remembrances tearoom.  Susanna Reppert-Brill and Nancy Reppert are two of my favorite rosemarys and I hope you can see with my posts that they are both passionate and fabulous shop owners and if you are in the area of Mechanicsburg, PA, you need to stop by and do some holiday shopping and take afternoon tea or even late morning will work for Nancy.  The photos above are additional collections from Nancy's tearoom and a photo of some green that was still in the Rosemary House Gardens in late November.  In fact the bay trees and lemon verbena were still outside.  Hope you enjoy the posts.  Talk to you later.

No comments: