Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Longwood Christmas-Nighttime!

The Floating Trees at Dusk

Lots of Lights for this Tree

A Landscape of Lighted Trees at Sunset

The Landscape is Lit

One Magnificent Tree Lit for the Holidays

The Main Fountain

Garden Path at Night

The Main Conservatory

The Huge Christmas Tree in the East Conservatory

The Blue and Silver Wreath

The Blue and Silver Tree

Another Beautiful Tree
I really need to buy a better camera for special shots.  I went cheap and you get what you pay for!  I really like Nikon, but I need to buy a better one.  These are some of the best of the shots I took.  There will be another day tomorrow.  So maybe I will have captured your favorite tree, wreath or ornament.  Really this show is on until January 6, 2013, so don't miss it if you are close to Kennett Square, PA.  A very mild day here.  I think the bulbs are coming up in the front garden!  Working on the piles of laundry since of the plants in containers can go outside.  So I hope you are having a great day.  Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Totally gorgeous. Everything is so perfect.

Pat said...

The walkways are a fairyland...just beautiful!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, it was a winter wonderland without the headache of snow, Tracey.

It was a beautiful place. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks ladies for stopping by. xxoo Nancy