- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Come Meet Sharon Lovejoy At Chagrin Falls Town Hall Tomorrow Evening!
If you are going to be in the Chagrin Falls, Ohio area, Sharon will be speaking at the Chagrin Falls Town Hall on tomorrow evening, June 17, 2010 at 6:30 PM sponsored by The Village Herb Shop. Tickets are $15 and includes a fairy thyme tea as well as meeting Sharon and having her sign her new book, Toad Cottages & Shooting Stars or any of her other books. I'm really looking forward to meeting her! The Village Herb Shop will be open for special shopping 10 AM to 9 PM on June 17th. You need to call (440) 247-5029 if you are in Ohio or out of state (like me) 1-800-836-9120 to reserve your ticket or tickets. Hope if you are in the area, you will think about spending an evening with Sharon Lovejoy.