- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Don't Forget Herbs in Containers!
This is one of my favorite lavenders, 'Goodwin Creek' lavender Lavendula x 'ginginsii' from Goodwin Creek Gardens in Oregon. I would use the flowers for potpourri not for food consumption. It is a beautiful plant and makes it through our winters indoors just fine.
I have written about this particular lavender more than a few times! Here are my previous posts:
Lavender Survives the Winter Indoors!
What's that Blocking My View?
A Happy Indoor Lavender!
One More Lavender to Bring Inside!
Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be! Talk to you later!