- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Don't Forget Herbs in Containers!
This is one of my favorite lavenders, 'Goodwin Creek' lavender Lavendula x 'ginginsii' from Goodwin Creek Gardens in Oregon. I would use the flowers for potpourri not for food consumption. It is a beautiful plant and makes it through our winters indoors just fine.
I have written about this particular lavender more than a few times! Here are my previous posts:
Lavender Survives the Winter Indoors!
What's that Blocking My View?
A Happy Indoor Lavender!
One More Lavender to Bring Inside!
Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be! Talk to you later!