- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
One More Lavender to Bring Inside!
I forgot to show you this lovely lavender called 'Goodwin Creek'. It is a tender perennial and it does very nicely indoors over the winter. It is from a nursery in Oregon called Goodwin Creek Gardens. My friend asked me whether she should cut back her lavenders before bring them in. I told her to cut the blooms that might be on the lavenders, but not to cut them back. They may be a little bit leggy at winter's end, but they will survive better without pruning in my opinion. Our garage will be a busy place over the winter.