OK, OK, I confess, I had to BUY basil for our salad today. We still have those wonderful Cherokee Purple tomatoes and NO basil anywhere. What to do? What to do? For $2.49 (at our local grocery store) I can buy fresh organic basil. I always tell my audiences, herbs are available even if you have no interest in growing them. It works and works very well. As you can see, the basil is big and beautiful and holding its own in the refrigerator. Here is another look inside.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!