- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
The Peppermint Scented Geranium Has Gone Crazy!
I decided early in the season to place some of my scented geraniums into garden pots. This peppermint scented geranium needs shade when it is grown in the garden. Most other scented geraniums need full sun. As you can see, this one has liked its location and has gone crazy! It spends most of the day under our Japanese maple. I will cut it back before it comes in for the winter and dry the leaves for potpourri. Remember to use containers for herbs. They add another dimension to your garden.