- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
My Herbal Husband and His Potpourri!
We have been cleaning out our garage and basement! This morning I was working on some lemon verbena jelly and my husband was finding some older dried herbs. I told him just to compost them. Without my knowledge, he had been saving all of the older dried herbs during the season in a plastic bag! Hopefully, when we really get things organized, I will be able to add some fixatives to the dried mixture to make a satisfactory potpourri. One that my herbal husband will appreciate.