- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Frost Got My Pineapple Sage!
Yes, Jack Frost has visited our garden the last two nights and the pineapple sages are done for this year. They were really magnificant all season and brought the first hummingbirds for regular visits to my herb garden. I will always treasure the pictures I was able to get of those adorable birds. Here is the pineapple sage today.