- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
A Beautiful Day for Pineapple Sage!
Yesterday was a beautiful day in the herb garden. I love this last warm days. The pineapple sage has been magnificent this year and yesterday was just the icing on the herbal cake. You need to use it fresh. It does not dry well. Enjoy the beauty of this wonderful herb.