- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Unclassified Pepper Plant
This beautiful ornamental plant is a very, very hot pepper from Peru that my herbal husband couldn't find a classification. He wrote to the Chili Pepper Institute in Las Cruces, New Mexico and they asked him to send a seed pod. They couldn't classify it so they were going to grow it and let him know what it might be. Here is a close up of the pepper. Muy picante!