- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Second Bloom of Lavender
If you cut your lavender in June or July, you may be able to cut a second harvest around this time of year. This bouquet consists of 'Hidcote' and 'Munstead', the two lavenders most hardy here in western Pennsylvania along with some others. We are going to have temperatures in the low 40's tonight and the wild process has started to cut all of the herbs that are on my list. It is not a big list, but I will have to start thinking about what to cut next! It is all a process and the more organized you are, the easier it will go. I need to check on the tea herbs that were cut last week. I think they are ready to be mixed and stored.