We have had a string of beautiful sunny days in the garden. This picture shows how it really is in winter in western Pennsylvania. Dreary to say the least. I think though that you will see how herbs do lighten up a landscape even when it is a rainy, cloudy day in the garden. Herbs are a positive influence in my garden.
P.S. I think the hummingbirds are gone from the herb garden until next year!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!