As I have said in numerous postings, this has been a great season for herbs in containers. This one to the right is the lemon verbena that is coming inside. It will lose most of its leaves after coming in. More lemon verbena bread on the horizon! Also a lot of tea. It makes a great cup of tea in the winter. I made 12 jars of lemon verbena jelly yesterday. Changed the recipe up so I will have to let you know how they turned out. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather where you are. Not quite Indian summer yet. Haven't had a frost. It was a fabulous day in western Pennsylvania.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!