- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, October 10, 2008
My Herbal Trough
This was a picture of my herbal trough just after it was planted this year. In the back corner on the left is a Victorian rosemary from down under Australia, next to it is a compact sage and in front on the left is a thyme 'Moonlight'. This is just this past week so all plants have done well. We are going to move it indoors along with the many other herbs and hope they winter over.