- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
My Herbal Husband's Pizza!
I must say that in this herbal household, we eat pretty darn well! My herbal husband's two favorite summertime passions are gardening and eating his harvest from the garden. Now that things are winding down outside, we had one of our last "homemade" pizzas the other night. It was full of cheese, homegrown tomatoes, ham, mushrooms, onions and basil and a Boboli pizza shell. Remember those herbal confessions the other day. The basil was from the package! It was really delicious.