Friday, July 16, 2010

And The Winners Are....!

I first want to thank everyone who reads my blog.  You are all originals and it is a pleasure to blog with you.  Without you, I would still write, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun!

OK, in a very closely monitored selection out of my Greek cheese making basket, The Herbal Husband pulled out lifeshighway for the first set of buttons.  If you haven't stopped by her blog, you need to do it to give yourself a laugh.  Sometimes I'm just speechless!  Actually most times!

Little Messy Missy won the set of buttons in the middle.  Her blog is about all of her adventures and she has plenty and she has teenagers!  She isn't old enough to have teenagers!  She's also lost some weight and kept it off and is an inspiration for me to keep my weight off!

The last set of buttons was won by My Farmhouse Kitchen.  Kary and her dog, Teddy always bring a smile to my face.  So ladies, I will be by to get your mailing addresses.  Congratulations! 

5 comments:

lifeshighway said...

Oh thank you so much for the very cute buttons. I'm sure I could make some goose clothes or something of that nature to put them to good use!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Congratulations to the others and THANK YOU !!!! What a nice surprise...and they are such darling buttons too...and just in the nick of time cause i am feeling some sewing coming on :-)

thanks, my friend...and sending happy wishes for the weekend....

Kary Gonyer
878 Upham Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Rosemary said...

Ack! How did I miss a give-away?? Guess it's too late to enter now. Next time, perhaps.
Congrats to the winners.
Nancy

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

All is not lost, Rosemary/Nancy. I feel that there may be another giveaway in the near future. ;>}

Little Messy Missy said...

I won!!! Woohoo!!! Sorry I didn't respond quicker I was out of town. Thank you so much!!!!
toddmissy@q.com