Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cicada Disco!

The Herbal Husband comes up with the weirdest titles for my posts some days!  Here are cicada carcasses.  They are even coming out early.  Aren't they more an August insect?  The dog day cicadas remind me of August not July.  Although we are rapidly approaching the month of August!  I once was told that time would go faster as you got older and I said how can that be?  It is very true.  Time just flies by!


This is the photo that coined the phrase for the title of my post, "Cicada Disco".  I think The Herbal Husband is in the eighties a lot of the time.  Just kidding or may be not!  Maybe that's what is part of the problem!  Hope you are staying cool.  I'm certainly having a hard time in this heat and humidity.  Standing perfectly still and just being soaking wet!  It isn't fun!  Bought a pair of shoes on sale.  That rarely happens!  It's been a great day!  Talk to you later!

6 comments:

Ginny said...

We have heard a few Cicada's lately here in Williams Township (aka, Hellertown), we thought it was a little early.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks for keeping me sane, Ginny! Everything is going by too fast this year! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Cicadas have been here for a few weeks but we are south. Time is flying and my eyes are getting fuzzy. Going to have to put the computer on a table across the room.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I just can't believe summer is almost over again, TG! Hope everything is OK with you!

Little Messy Missy said...

I don't know what they are.?.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

There are a couple of different cicadas, Missy or may be more. Maybe I should do a post about it.