- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Not Quite a Cheep Room!
The herbs thriving around it are basil mint that I got out in sunny California a number of years ago. It is more in the shade than it would like so it moves to the edges and into the sun. The other herb is sweet woodruff. It gets a little ratty looking this time of year and it is hotter this season. It is still looking pretty good in the shade.
So I'm going out to weed before it really gets too hot! Going into the 90's later today! Far cry from last year's Seattle summer! Hope you have a great day! Tomorrow is the last day to enter my 600th post contest. Just comment for those buttons! Talk to you later!