Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cheep Rooms on Thursdays!

TG, here is a closer look at the birdhouse.  It was a really beautiful little perennial garden at the Green Tree Municipal Complex with a birdhouse and a butterfly box.  Very hot day, but it looks very cool!  Just had to clarify for those of you thinking it was our garden.  It is not!  I also have no idea how to link this picture on Cheep Rooms!  Just when you get used to something it gets changed!  I feel so stupid!  Well, I will just participate from afar!

Hope you join in the giveaway going on until next Friday!  Weather has gotten better.  Will actually be in the garden for awhile this weekend!  Hope you have a great day!  Talk to you later.

7 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

I love them, so pretty and they look awesome in your garden. I wish I could help you with the link problem but my teenage daughter isn't up yet...hahahahah!

PeggyR said...

Love your garden and also the birdhouse!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Well, ladies it isn't my garden! Ha! Ha! This is the perennial at the Green Tree Municipal Complex. Better put that in the post! Thanks for stopping by!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Should have said perennial GARDEN.

Unknown said...

LVL, I will be happy to link you up anytime. Thanks for the closer look of the birdhouse.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I will need it, TG! I have no idea how to use that new link!

lifeshighway said...

It is a lovely perennial garden and almost inspires me to work on my garden. Almost.