- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tricolore Salad Reminds Me of London!
So this tradition started in London many years ago. There is a little Italian restaurant in the neighborhood where we stay that is very good called O' Sole Mio. They have a tricolore salad that can be shared and is very fresh. We hold our breath each year that it is still open when we go back because restaurants come and go so quickly! The Herbal Husband makes ours with feta cheese instead of mozzarella and adds black olives for me. How much more summery can you get then with a nasturtium flower to decorate it? Hope you have a great day wherever you may be! Rain on the garden this morning and our grass is growing like a field! The Township will be after me! Maybe I'll mow tomorrow! More jelly to make! Talk to you later!