Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It is Hotter than You Know What!

It is just amazingly hot outside!  I don't know how you folks in the south do it!  I'm giving a presentation on Thursday.  Supposedly it is going to be the hottest day of the week and the talk is outside!  What was I thinking!?  I think I must have said yes during the snowstorm of February!  Going to wear my Coolibar clothing.  Well, as you can see this is a beautiful swallowtail butterfly on the monarda.  Hope you are staying cool wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

PeggyR said...

We are hot, in fact our power was out for 4 hours, so in a sense I was glad I was at the hospital where it was cool! Surgery went well, I'll post on my blog in the am...

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Good, Peggy! Thinking of you and Norm!