Monday, July 26, 2010

My Ah Ha Herbal Moment!

Here is my basil bed!  The outer portion is the lemon basil.  I always have this ah ha (Is that one word?) herbal moment every year when I cut the lemon basil for jelly!  This year it has gone crazy and The Herbal Husband said to me, just harvest what you need!  I will be making lemon basil jelly until frost!  Maybe that's not such a bad thing!  Hope you had a great day!  It was a beautiful day here.  Went to Gardenline and it was a zoo!  Got to go eat dinner.  Talk to you later!

4 comments:

PeggyR said...

I have regular basil in the garden and it's over 3' high. I love the fragrance...

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Basil is going crazy this year, Peggy! Hope all is going well with you and Norm!

Unknown said...

That lemon basil is beautiful!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Wish I had smell-o-vision, TG!