Friday, August 20, 2010

Spending The Day with Rick Darke!

Our Wild Front Garden!
Rick Darke spent the day in Pittsburgh talking about his expanded edition of the William Robinson book, The Wild Garden.  As you can see, we may be one step ahead of him.  I think we need a big edit, but for the most part, I think we are on the right track.  The Herbal Husband loves his plants and does not think we need any editing.  My friend, Shelley, who went to the lecture said, The Herbal Husband should have come along!  Ooops!  If you ever have the chance to hear Rick Darke, do it!  Very entertaining and informative and may be you will feel your garden is on the right track as well.  Another hot one today!  Looking forward to fall.  Talk to you later!

The Side Gate of the Front Garden

6 comments:

Carol said...

I'm with the Herbal Husband, I love your garden!!!!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Carol! It just needs a little tweek!

Unknown said...

Your yard is fabulous! I can't imagine what you would tweek.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Well, for starters that trumpet creeper. It is everywhere! Thanks as always TG for stopping by!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your garden is quite lovely. I'm so glad you came for a visit to my site. I hope you'll visit often. Have a wonderful day and thanks for the recommendation about Rick Darke. Blessings...Mary

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks for making a return visit, Mary! Your recipes are great!