Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Passing Out the Awards-Thanks MoonCat Farms Meanderings!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1fOge-FX4FWIkhWPFsWcMlrWIM7crzgquZhY4sgK6pnt5YGSBLUWIkov2hyphenhyphen4YtLQuFnCFijCCitxv3f8YlMw4i2utG-O1cr__SFOTHk-RH5tRlLikR026FD13ENuVeNdBm9SgLkgYTdc/s1600/from_nydia.png

Please remember I'm just passing on the awards.  Don't worry if you don't accept awards or can't participate right now - I just want you to know that I think highly of you.

OK, the rules:

1. Thank the one who sent it your way.   I thank you so much, Jules from MoonCat Farms Meanderings for your friendship and your blog that makes me laugh and remember that life is to be enjoyed!

2. Sum up your blogging motivation, philosophy, and experience using 5 words.  How about:
   
Passion, joy, herbal, fun and adventure

3. Pass it on to 5 others who blogs who you feel have real substance.  I hope you all know how much I admire everyone who visits and blogs with me.  Here are my choices in no particular order:






These ladies are sharing their lives day to day and making me laugh and recall my life and above all sharing life experiences together.  That's what is so great about the blogging community.  Thank you ladies for sharing your experiences with all of us and making my life better.  Please visit their blogs when you can and hopefully, you will make a new blogging friend. 

I really understand if you don't want to participate, but hopefully, you will understand what blogging has meant to my life and how you play an important part!  So if you participate, please pass this award on to 5 others who blog who you feel have substance!  Hope you are having a great day.  Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

You are so kind. I'm smiling now. "She likes me." Anyway, that is an honor. I have not been doing the awards thing lately. I feel pressure doing these things. I love your blog and enjoy visiting with you. I cannot believe that anyone reads the stuff I write. Thank you for thinking of me.

PS Do you wnat some seeds? Not sure what I'll send yet but I have some to part with.

Little Messy Missy said...

Thank you so much!! I am honored!! Happy gardening...stay dirty! ;0)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I love both your blogs, Becca and Missy! I'd be happy for seeds, Becca. Just e-mail with your e-mail address and I'll send my mailing address to you. When you get a chance.