Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tooting My Own Herbal Horn!

The Herbal Husband Celebrating My Award!
Had a great surprise in my Hotmail inbox last evening, an herb blog award!  Online Schools.org sponsors this award and they give out a lot of them in different categories!  I should also thank you the readers because I was nominated by some of you!  So thank you for reading my blog!  You can click on my award over to the right and check out the other herb blogs who won!  Can't be any more of a Diva than I already am!  Oh, maybe I can be an Herbal Diva!  Oh, I already am that!  I just looked at the badge I picked with that big TOP on it!  I'm pretty low on the list.  Maybe it's in alphabetical order!  Stop whining you made the list!  Well, my day has been great.  Hope yours is as well.  Going to take Jim and LaVerne on the Turnpike over to Hoss's for our birthday dinners!  Remember he is 94 and I'm 29!  Ha, I'm sticking to that story!  Going to be a little chilly tonight, but right back up in the 80's over the weekend.  Talk to you later!

13 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Hope your birthday dinners will be a great time. Happy birthday.

I received the herbal book and want to thank you. I'm looking forward to learning more about herbs in my cooking.

Little Messy Missy said...

Congratulations!!!

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Congrats Nancy, YOU DESERVE IT!!

Love,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Carol said...

BIG Congrats! Applauding loudly here with big smiles!
You definitely deserve the award!

Carol said...

Oh.... and many thanks for the book too.
Carol again

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks ladies! Glad you received your books, Becca and Carol!

Unknown said...

Quick, go out and buy a lotto ticket... you are a very lucky girl!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

That's the only way I would win, TG! Thanks for stopping by as always!

Alyssa said...

Wow! Congrats to you!!! That's wonderful! Happy 29th Birthday!

PeggyR said...

Congratulations lady you certainly deserve it!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm 29 x 2 Alyssa, but thanks for the birthday wishes! Is Will doing multiplication yet? Maybe not! Never too early to start!

Thanks Peggy.

Sincerely, Emily said...

Congratulations on your Herb Blog Award. And Happiest of birthdays too. Hoss's sounds like if would be a fun place to celebrate a birthday - especially if Little Joe and Hoss where there to celebrate with you. Emily

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks for you comments. OMG, Emily, I would have loved to have eaten with Little Joe and Hoss! My mom and I watched Bonanza every week! In my other life as a legal secretary, I did some work with Lorne Greene! Never met him, but saw his signature on documents that I typed!