- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
And The Winners Are....!
Aunt Helen's Garden by Ernestine Perry Carol
Calendar of a Kitchen Herb Garden by Katherine W. Wilbert Carla
Herbal Notepad--Things I really should do before I can work in my herb garden ... Jules@OneBook Shy
Gardening with Herbs for Flavor and Fragrance by Helen Morgenthau Fox Becca's Dirt
Growing and Using Rosemary by Bertha Reppert taylorsoutback
Brooklyn Botanic Garden Record-Handbook on Herbs and Their Ornamental Uses, March 1977 seanymph
I'll get around and leave a winning comment for you and then you need to e-mail me your mailing address. I'll get everything packed up and in the mail on Monday! Thanks so much everyone for participating and reading my blog. I love you all! You make my life very special!