Saturday, July 16, 2016

Raspberry Jam and A Nap!

A Bit of A Wild Garden in My Backyard!
Started out in my kitchen making raspberry jam.  It is the third box!  Then I guess a nap sounded good this afternoon.  Didn't get a whole lot in the garden until late.  Just one of those days!  We were in the back gardens pulling weeds and putting more compost around the new plants.  Trying to come up with a plan.  It is a lot of space and I might really let it go a bit wild.  Photos tomorrow!  Hope you had a great day.  It was a great day here.  Talk to you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing raspberry jam, too! It has been a busy week. I received a compliment that my garden looked great.....but, I had to admit that it was thanks to my son with the weed-wacker ! I have to begin harvesting herbs in earnest now, too. I have not tried herbal vinegars yet. Perhaps this year! Have a great day!!
Bev

Carol said...

Wild can be beautiful too :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Good for you, Bev! Raspberry jam is so delicious! I make surprise muffins with raspberry jam in the middle and The Herbal Husband just loves them. I had a neighbor tell me that my garden is where the magic happens. I am just grateful that they aren't calling the township because it is such a mess! Herbal vinegar is a very easy way to harvest and have the delicious herbal flavor throughout the winter. Thanks for all of your comments, dear Bev! xo

Yes, Carol! I am beginning to realize that as it becomes more overgrown or wild! Wild is good! xo